Monday, September 16, 2013

Welcome!

I've been blogging for just over a year now about one particular ancestor over at Knowing William, and I thought my other branches deserved voice, too.

Two of my four grandparents' lines are based exclusively in Louisiana back as far as I can prove. Of the two remaining branches, one is mostly in Texas, but can be traced all the way back to Jamestown, VA in 1607. On my hubby's side, two of his four are located in Arkansas. It's these "southern branches" that I'll be sharing about here through biographical sketches, brick wall struggles, and local history and research techniques.

I'm also planning on using this blog to chronicle my journey through the "Book of Me" Project being doneby Julie Goucher. I hope you enjoy keeping up with my genealogy journey, but mostly I hope you find something that will help you on yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment